The hand glove making machine is our latest design, suitable for making Nitrile, latex, PVC, PE, surgical, medical, and cotton films into gloves. Independent research and development, using the latest technology, with quality assurance and high reliability. Gloves are widely used in medical, restaurant, and food fields due to their convenience and health. We have Nitrile glove making machines, surgical glove making machines, latex glove making machines, etc. Contact us to know more!
Surgical Gloves Making Machine
The surgical gloves making machine is made of natural liquid latex, which is usually processed through a series of processes ...
Latex Glove Machine
The latex glove machine is the special latex gloves equipment for the production of latex gloves, is equipped with an ...
YG Glove Manufacturing Machine Parameter:
|Model||Machine size (m)||Speed (m/min)||Output
Hand Glove Making Machine Technical Characteristics:
- With the most advanced glove production technology and process layout, and above 99% of the product passing rate. The protein content is below 120micrograms per gram.
- TPU coating technology.
- With imported surfactant and coagulant to make the latex filming more even, and the demoulding without powder.
- With the imported advanced driving transmission and main chain structure, low chain operational resistance. Running smoothly and steadily in production at high speed.
- Driven by only one main electric motor. Solved such problems as much dragging, not easy to run in synch, much breakdown, difficult maintenance, etc.
- Vertical hot wind circulation is adopted in a drying oven. It saves nearly 20% of the energy compared with the other types of hot wind circulation.
- Roller long brushes cleaning technology to wash the fingers of the mold.
- With the technology of mold orientation and coding on machines.
- Automatic beading adjusting, PU beading roller with long service life.
- Types with different lengths and running speeds can be designed according to the client’s needs. The running speed can reach 22m per minute.