A finger cot is a kind of protective equipment widely used in industry, medical care, and life. Like medical and rubber gloves, finger cots can be made from a variety of waterproof materials, including latex, nitrile, and vinyl. Invest in finger cots making machine now, and make more money for yourself.
Finger Sleeve Production Line Technical Parameter:
|Speed(meters /min)||8 meters /min||8.5 meters /min|
|Production capacity(pcs/hr)||18,000 pcs/hr||32,000 pcs/hr|
|Heat||60.0000 Kcal/hr 50HZ||70.0000 Kcal/hr|
Description of Latex Finger Cots Making Machine:
- The latex finger cots making machine adopts a continuous production method and direct dipping method, with uniform film formation and bright color. The length of the production line is 50 meters, 60 meters, 80 meters, and other specifications. It can be automatically demolded, with high output and no sag.
- The machine is designed according to the natural latex curing and molding process. The process is reasonable and the glue replenishing system is automatically balanced so that the product is stable, the thickness of the coating is uniform, there is no sag, the temperature is uniform, the output is high, and the demoulding is easy and simple, etc. Features.
- The oven adopts the principle of hot air circulation to make the internal temperature of the oven uniform and uses chemical fiber asbestos insulation material to effectively ensure that the temperature does not lose, thereby improving the use of the thermal efficiency of the machine. Accuracy of temperature control, thereby improving the qualification rate of products.
- Specially designed elastic piston mold connection device, easy to replace the mold, no mold drop phenomenon.
Process & Advantages of YG Finger Cots Making Machine:
The present invention relates to a method for producing latex finger cots. The production process includes the following steps: cleaning the mold; soaking and boiling the cleaned mold; immersing the soaked mold in a mixed solution of coagulant and separating agent, and drying; immersing in latex and drying; soaking in a separator; filtering to remove the powder; edging; vulcanization, cooling; and automatic rolling. The production process of the latex finger cuff product of the present invention has the beneficial effects of saving energy and reducing consumption, shortening the processing time, shortening the cash turnover cycle, reducing the occupation of cash, improving the product yield, and reducing the manufacturing cost, changing the operation mode, the environment, and reducing the labor of employees. strength, etc.
Finger Cots/Sleeves Contraindications and Precautions:
- Avoid sharp objects, such as needles, scissors, toothpicks, etc.
- Avoid using oily lubricants, such as petrolatum, baby oil, bath lotion, massage oil, butter, etc., for natural rubber latex finger cots, so as not to affect the performance.
- Do not use daily or industrial finger cots for medical or sexual life.
- Finger cuffs used in medical and sexual life are limited to one-time use and cannot be reused.
Other Machinery in YG:
YG also has other latex machinery, nitrile glove making machines, latex glove making machines, surgical glove making machines, latex balloon making machines, shoe cover making machines, condom making machines, etc. Contact us to know more about machines.【Whatsapp/WeChat/Phone/Skype】+8613613856800